GH4145 alloy is a kind of corrosion-resistant, oxidation-resistant and high-strength precipitation hardening alloy. It is mainly a nickel-based superalloy that is aged and strengthened by γ”[Ni3(Al, Ti, Nb)] phase. It has good resistance below 980°C. Corrosion and oxidation resistance, high strength below 800℃, good relaxation resistance below 540℃, good formability and welding performance, and excellent mechanical properties in low temperature environments. The alloy is It has good corrosion resistance and creep rupture strength under high temperature environment, good mechanical properties, and is widely used:
1. Manufacturing springs and bolts that work at high temperatures; rotor blades, impellers and other structural parts on gas turbines;
2. The thrust chamber on the rocket engine;
3. Thrust reverse device on the aircraft;
4. Large high-pressure vessel;
5. Elastic air sealing sheet, elastic sealing die sheet, rubber mechanical electric heating blade.